Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have to start somewhere

So after much time and debate I have officially started my blog! I think this is going to be an all encompassing blog... but we will have to see how this baby evolves. I want to get feed back from my felt foodies! What you like, what you need, suggestions... that type of thing. I am also a mom and so I for see that also being a part of the blog since I can't separate that part from who I am. I love being a mom and some days moms need a place to go... aka this blog. I hope to see you here and commenting! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading blogs, one of my favorite things to pass time and get away into someone else lives. I never have enough time to read a book, but blogs i can do all day long! Good luck and i cant wait to see what you have!

    ReplyDelete